Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Had had had had.

 

So today was pathetic. Well the day ended good, but whatever. Alls not well that ends well. Well, not always. But whatever. Argh. Anyway. So i don’t have much to write here today, so i’ll just share something that i found interesting.

Okay so i found it on Listverse, which, i repeat is a website i love. Its awesome. So anyway. I found out that the following sentence:

“James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher”

- is a completely legitimate English sentence. I tried to figure it out, but for the life of me i couldn’t! All i see after reading it, are a billion pointless ‘had’s  that don’t make any sense. =\ But ofcourse they do. I haven’t wikipedia-ed or googled it yet. I don’t want to. So if anyone can figure it out, do explain. : D

Okay, so thats that.

Yay. Happy thinking!

1 comment:

The Me. said...

o.O omG i actually understood it.
Thanks :D