Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dont.want.blog.ness.

I don’t feel like blogging at all. So i am going to write about not wanting to write anything. I don’t want to write about anything. Its because i don’t have anything to write about. I mean,i do. But i don’t want to write it all out here. =\ Ill just try writing randomness.

So, alright. Erm. What happened today. Well i woke up, took a shower, went to college early. Accidentally hit a bicycle guy while getting out of the car. =\ Frowned. Entered college. Blah blah. Blah some more. Got off ten minutes early. Read my novel in the car. Got home. Had food. Slept. Slept some more. Had weird dreams. Woke up. Slept some more. Woke up again. Skyped with Cat. Went down. Sat with parents, talked. Talked some more. Laughed. Laughed some more. Convinced mom to go to Pindi on Thursday to meet Nano, and bring my cellphone on the way back. OMG. NEWNESS. OMG. Ok. Had food again. Had fish. Got full upto my throat. Opened blog to find no new comments. Got disappointed. Decided to blog some more.

I don’t feel like typing. God, i seriously don’t. Dads calling. Lets see what he has to say….

… Oh. He asked me to make him coffee. Okay. 

No comments: