Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why!

WHY is there no easy way of handling a goodbye?! =@ Goodbyes suck. Who invented them anyway? I suck at them, cuz I'm such a cry baby!

And WHY can’t people just calm down for once? Why all the fighting and screaming? It gives me headaches. And i guess we all know here just how much i love headaches.

And WHY can’t friends be.. well, friends? I hate friends who don’t act like good friends. People are such a major disappointment, i tell you. Haha, this reminds me of a convo i had with s2 the other day:

s2: I hate XYZ. [i don’t remember who she was talking about]

me: Hater. You’re such a hater.

s2: Yes, i hate everyone.

me: Okay. No, i don’t hate everyone. I only hate my friends.

=]

WHY can’t i stay angry at evil people for too long? This weird temperament of mine? No good for me. I’d like to be angry at people. For days at length! And teach them lessons! Like s2 does. But i can’t. I cant I can’t! I just can’t. I can’t seem to help it. I’ve tried to, but failed. Miserably. More than once. =] And i guess because, well, to be honest, i wouldn’t ever want to be angry at anyone for days. That's just not right.

Anyway. Mosquitoes, are Satan worshippers. And they all hate me. Or love me? Cuz they can’t seem to stay away from me. I want to murder each and everyone of them. Life ruiners!

I have all this negativity inside me yet i don’t really feel pessimistic or depressed or anything of the sort. I feel optimistic. And calm. And you know. Good stuff. So i think, as long as the core is fine, i don’t really need to worry about the other stuff all that much. Im so awesome, i can’t even explain it.

Anyway. Its 8:14 am, and i’m writing all of this on my cellphone, only to post it later. I didn’t sleep all night. So i’m going to sleep now. I like sleep.

Oh and btw, none of you are supposed to answers the ‘WHY’s up there. Those are just for the drama. They aren’t real questions. So yeah.

Bye.

9 comments:

Fareed said...

That "Bye" right in the end, didn't seem to have taken much effort really.

~RainDrops said...

I cant seem to be angry at people for a very long time too. Its mainly cause i forget. Hehe :D
You should sleep. N eat. >.>
A person needs to be able to express their feelings in some sort of form so it doesnt bubble up inside them.
Thats why people scream and yell. They take out all their frustrations and let it go, it makes u feel better in some sort of way even though it int always nice :)

Rem. said...

Hey..i think I can relate here...Evn I cant stay angry fr that long...Sucks right? We should practise together ;-)
"Mosquitoes are satan worshippers"?!?!?!?!?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
.
Oh.
That was funny.
:D
:P
Bye, take care ;)

The Me. said...

Fareed: Pfff.

Raindrops: I do sleep and eat. ALOT =p. Its just that my timings are messed up -.- . And yeah agreed, but i guess everyone has his/her own way of dealing with anger.

Remya: The mosquitos in my house come with super powers -.- i HATE them.

B. : Im sorry blogger ate your comment somehow! =\
So i'll write it here:
" Ok :| *floats away* "

And why're you floating? Are you a mosquito? Are you one of them? %-|

Maryam said...

Mosquito. HAAATTTEEE MOSQUITO. I've had a very similar why post meself. Write more.

Americanising Desi said...

you sound like a men dated July 2008!

The Me. said...

Maryam: Hahah, i will =]

Desi: I sound like a men? =\ Dated July 2008? Sorry but i didn't get what you were trying to say =$ .

Unknown said...

Mosquitoes are satan worshippers.
LOLZ...

Cool post dear!!

Cheers

Nuts

p.s. Use a repellent.

Anonymous said...

"For days at length! And teach them lessons! Like s2 does."

Hahah. S2 sure does. And so do i. We're a bad combination =p