Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bored.

Asalaamualaikum.


Well. I just ate so many peanuts. Anyway, today was a typical boring day. Dead. Not really, but close to it. Could've been worse, but anyway. I played Ono with S1 and Dad, and Dad won =/ ! As in, the deal was that anyone who'd win the game 3 times would win and he did. I had won just 1 :p and S1 had won 2 . Hmph. I didn't get any wild cards, while they both did. So, unfair okay? Whatever.
I cant wait to go to pindi again. Weeeee! Mom said, after the operation, all ill be eating is Ice creams, and cold shakes and everything cold. Eee. She also said that its a tiny operation and stuff, but then she goes on and asks me scary questions like how much do you think is your threshhold for pain? and im like :o , i dont know. Well, i dont mind cuts, and scratches, and all that stuff, but cant really say. :o
Im bored. I have exchanged my cellphone with S1's.
Nowadays, i video chat with S2 everyday =p . Its fun. My mom was very happy to see S2 on the screen that day. Cute, lol.
Okay, enough for now. Im bored. Grr.
HOLIDAYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUN RIGHT? :@
Ta.

No comments: