Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

More about the Me =p

As of Now
I am listening to: London - Blood Diamond Sountrack
Maybe I should: Get a life, and get off facebook.
I love: Mr.Cuddles and Mr.Hubble.
I have lost my respect for: Sir Anjum :p LOL.
I will always be: awesome.
I never ever want to lose: the people i love.
I get annoyed when: someone tugs at my hair.
Today I: woke up at around 3 pm. Watched Benjamin button, which was a drag.
I wish: oh yeah , i wish!

Personal
Have you laughed until you cried: Lots of times.
Have you found out who your true friends were: I guess so, yeah.
What were you doing at midnight last night: Eating peanuts and talking to parents.
Name something you CANNOT wait for: My trip to gujranwala :D
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No i haven't.
What are you listening to right now: Same mistake - James blunt.
Last time you saw your father : Last night!
Most visited webpage:


Facebook, google, msn, mininova.

No comments: