Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dad 1.

When s2 left for the City, about 4 years ago, it was really hard on me. I cried the entire day. And the next day too. That next day, my parents called me to their room. I was still crying. Dad made me sit next to him, put his arm around me, patted my shoulder, wiped my tears, kissed me on the cheek and told me that everything was going to be alright.

And my dad is not the hugging talkative type. He's really not.

P.s. I titled it as Dad 1 because I have a feeling that there are more to come.

7 comments:

Nas said...

That sounds like one of those beautiful moments that one would remember for ever!

LOL, when I saw the title, I was thinking, how many dads are there? :s

Tazeen said...

*fan girl squeal*

Okay. That was unnecessary.

I had a Dad 23546416 moment too, not too many days back. I'm supposed to working right now but the smell of cookies led me to your blog.

It'll be alright, you know. In the end it's always alright, I suppose. That's what they say anyway. And dads are never wrong.

The Me. said...

Seeing both of you here after quite some time. HI!

Nas: Hahaha. That made me laugh.

Tazeen: Dad moments are awesome!

p.s. my blog smells of cookies? :D

Tazeen said...

Oh, it does, it does! WANT COOKSIES.

The Me. said...

Btw, your last post was 5 weeks ago. What is up with thaat? O.o

Momina said...

Dad's are adorable! Plus they are always like that! Always there to make us feel better!

Moth said...

Change the title to s2.