Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chocolate ants.

I miss doing picture posts. And  i haven't done one in sucha long time. But i don't even have my camera, or my red cell phone atm. So i can't. I feel like it though. Okay anyway.
I slept alot today. Over sleeping is SO annoying. My head starts hurting and urgh, its weird. And annoying. I'm sitting in s1's room. She's pretending to study, but is really watching the Proposal on tv. And I'm here. Writing this.
Mom dad aren't home. They had to go to Jhelum for something, and then Faisalabad to meet some relatives and then Lahore to pick s2 and then come back. So. The house is quiet. OmG. Its going to be SO much fun when s2 comes. Because she's done with her Proffs and she's free, and I'm free, and so we'll have fun.
We haven't taken out our winter clothes yet. I keep telling mom to take them out. So that i can wear them -.- . Because its cold.
Oooooo. Check this out.

image

Ants are a popular addition to confection in some nations, and in others (where the ants are huge), they are eaten fried or baked. Frankly, the idea seems repellent to me, but to each his own. If you want to enjoy ants in France you can buy them in chocolate bars. [Taken from Listverse]

I mean seriously. =\ Eeeeeek. People eat weird things. Hmph.
I watch one movie every night. I watched Salt, and Apollo 13 and Love Happens. Apollo 13 was niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
I've seen Armageddon a BILLION times. Its always ON! On one of the movie channels on tv. But I like it. It doesn't annoy me.

I'm going to make noodles for myself.
Urgh. A girl on my facebook, asked for suggestions for Horror movies. I suggested. And now i keep getting notifications because her lame cousins have started a lame discussion there which ain't even funny. :s . Annoying.
I had a weird dream. There was this girl. She was little. But she was SO fat. She covered up the entire bed. And my mom thought she was awfully cute. Haha. Weird.
Okay enough. I go noodle.
Byebye.

2 comments:

Roshni said...

they have cicket covered chocolates too... and scorpions stuffed in lollipops o_0 ..it was on TV around halloween time... crazy stuff. Whats worse, those things actually cost more than your regular candy.

Anonymous said...

*pukes*
wont this be one of your adventures someday?