Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

In the Machine.

I look around at a beautiful life ff
Been the upper side of down 
Been the inside of out
But we breathe
We breathe

Been busy. Been having fun. Been busy. Been living a bit. There's more living to do. A week more.

It wastes time
And I'd rather be high
Think I'll walk me outside
And buy a rainbow smile
But be free
They're all free

Mood fluctuations. Gray, and white, and black. And twenty other shades of gray.  My brain’s in the blender.

I've been down and gray
I'm wondering why
These little black clouds 
Keep walking around
With me
With me

Reading Thorn Birds these days. I love it already. Went to bed at 2:15 last night. Slept around 5. Couldn't get the book out of my face.

I wanna breeze and an open mind
I wanna swim in the ocean
Wanna take my time for me
All me

Life is confusing. Everyday, I believe something new, and stop believing something old. And continue to believe all the rest. I wonder if i absolutely believe in anything at all. Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. I have doubts.

So maybe tomorrow paint
I'll find my way home
So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home

P.s. I painted today, something related to work. And got my hands messy. And I loved it.

7 comments:

Shreya. said...

i looooove the middle wala picture! you painted? :D painted for WORK? what awesome job is this? :)

Roshni said...

waah..you're talented! MashAllah mashAllah

The Me. said...

Hahahah. Nawww I painted something else. These pictures up there are just adobe edited images =o.

Biya said...

painting is always such fun and the best part is getting your hands messy.. i love it..!

Roshni said...

Hoho....cheating y0 :P ..post up what you did =o -nodnod-

The Me. said...

Hahaha. Yaar the pics i uploaded we're in reference to the song and the text I'd written with it =p. Woh painting ka to end main, just mentioned =p.
AND, i painted a big Flag. Ill take its pic and upload it later =>

Tazeen said...

You write well. Did I ever mention that before?

Yes, you do.