Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hello winters.

Hi public.
I'm still in Lahore. It's fun. S2's having her proffs and she thinks I'm her slave. She orders me around. And I oblige her, because mom wants me to help her in any way I can during exams. So whatev.
So. I had biryani today. I played with my little cousin who I call Teetee. She's the best. She makes me laugh. She pretends like she doesn't know my name but says it if Im ignoring her and she needs to call me. Cute.
My older cousin N is making sure I don't get too bored. He takes me out for ice cream and things like that often. He said I'm crazy 'from every angle'. Thankyouverymuch.
I feel better these days. My intensely gray phase is over I think.
I've started reading this book by Paulo Coelho. It's called 'Like the flowing river'. It's really nice. It's like reading his blog. I read it at around 4 am in the morning, outside in the lounge, on the sofa, when everybody's sleeping. It's so silent. Winters are pretty silent. Winters are here btw. Hi winters. I missed you.
What else. Oh yes. Uncertainty. Really big in my life right now. I have no idea where I'm headed. In many ways. :/ . Let's pray for everything to be awesome. Okay? Yes. Okay.
I miss my blog.
Okay. More later. Byebye.

4 comments:

Moonie said...

i hope its awesome. i want winters to be here too. unfortunately, winters never visit karachi. i will try visiting them instead.

Roshni said...

I like Paulo Coelho.
I dont have any winter clothes.
I miss Lahore =[...oooh dude..that song you suggested is su-pahhh. Thankyou Thankyou.

Tazeen said...

I like Paulo Coelho too. Sometimes.

I need a new sweater. Might ask Santa for it.

The Me. said...

Moonie: You should definitely visit them instead :D .
Or you'll die. +.+

Roshni: I don't have winter clothes either. I got some sweaters i think, but kamiz shalwar type nahi hain. Banwanay parainge >.< .
YAY, glad you liked it. Not everybody does!

Tazeen: Ask one for me too. I want one too. =o