Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hello December.



Every thing that I'm feeling is way too personal to be written about here.
So instead, I shall write about other, more concrete things.

I'm home for a few days. Today, i went out for a walk. Took my mug of tea along. Sat on the steps outside. And listened to Coldplay. Ah. The pleasures of life. Also, I'm watching a lot of movies these days.
I finished Cranford. The BBC period drama series. So much fun. Me, a small town drama, a rug beside the heater, and some ice cream. Happiness.

Tomorrow, me and mom are going shopping. I don't want to go to the Bazaar. But i'll go. I need new clothes for college. And since i'm a little picky, mom thinks it's important that i choose the cloth myself.

I've been thinking about death lately. And how real it is. It's quite unsettling.

s2 was here for the weekend. It was a lot of fun. We watched an entire season of Project Runway. And made fun of heidi klum. We also watched David Blaine and made dad watch it too. Ate gol gappay at night. And laughed. Time well spent.

Watching movies in the cinema is one of my most favorite things to do.

Goodnight now.


No comments: