Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Winter bits.

Today is quiter than most days. Its a quite morning. My feet are cold. Its almost noon but it feels like 7 a.m. Better get fresh. Go to the canteen for breakfast or make a sandwich myself? Decisions. Decisions.     
     
                                       *
  
   Okay I've made me a proper fancy sunday morning breakfast y'all. Except it's not Sunday and my breakfast ain't fancy. But well. There's coffee. There's a cupcake. There's a butter croissant. And slice of bread with lots of cream cheese. Yum. I'm watching High fidelity again. This movie refuses to end. Why is John Cusack so repulsive?! 

                                      *

 I had the most beautiful dreams last night. Really mysterious and just so tragically beautiful. I remember waking up in the middle of the night, just to make sure that my dreams were real and what was happening wouldn't go away when I woke up. And in that moment of awareness, or half awareness, my mind told me that yes, the dreams are as real as anything, they're still here, go back to sleep. And I believed it. And slept. And later. When I woke up, and cold consciousness took over, I realised...what the hell. It's all gone. Not fair. Cruel really. Oh well. 
  
                                    *

 It is absolutely heavenly outside. It smells of rain and bbq and shampoo. I'm cold, since all my winter clothes are still in bags back home. 

                                    *

I can't wait for December. December will bring warm quilts and towel socks. And vanilla lattes and daal chawal. And spending all my savings on an overpriced sweater. And peanuts. And fog. 

No comments: