Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Roomies.

The roomies came back a few days ago. Night before their arrival s2 asked me whether their coming was a good thing or a bad thing. I couldn't really decide then cuz I did like having the room to myself. But then they came and I found that it cheered me up. I'm talking a lot and laughing a lot. I think I needed that.
I have also started to realize that after three years of living together in a room, you can't help but develop a special bond. Somedays I hate them, and I'm sure they do too. But I guess that is allowed. I guess it's a love hate thing.
And unknowingly or knowingly, I don't really know, I have allowed them to know me more than I expected. And maybe it's not so bad.

P.s. And they got me candy and shit. So yeah. 

2 comments:

Furree Katt said...

if anyone gets you candy, it means they care about you more than most people. do not underestimate the power of candy.

Zee Zoo said...

Candy????? Enuf said. They are your homies not roomies girl. BUS!!!