* 'There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises with every attempt to intimidate me.' - Elizabeth Bennet.
* I should be studying. I can't focus. I just changed into some really comfy pjs and a super comfy t shirt that is not mine. I think it's going to be my favourite shirt.
* My mom sent me a new bedsheet. Feels home-y. Makes me think of home.
* I don't like my sisters because they don't talk to me 24/7. S1 said that people have other important things to do. But I told her nothing was more important than me. Of course.
* Yesterday was close to perfect. I spent my day in a fully air conditioned room. Had coffee with cinnabon. The coffee was just the way I like it. I watched Harry Potter, and a french movie that had more french than english, and read parts of Pride and Prejudice. Delightful.
* Next time I go home, I'm going to be in our new house. I didn't say goodbye to the old one. It was deliberate. I hate goodbyes. They are messy. So I just left. Without a thought. Told s2 to take lots of pictures before shifting.
* I skyped with my family last night. It felt really good. I feel at peace when everyone is happy and getting along with each other.
* N is a little here and there these days. Don't get to talk to her as much as I would like to. Considering how hungry for social I am nowadays.
* I love my phone too much.
* I want to travel. So bad. Send me a ticket to somewhere someone please.
* I can't memorize these stupid drugs. I keep forgetting them.
* r2 just burst out laughing while drinking water. That has happened twice today.
* I have this black shirt that has a huge peace sign on it. I want to wear it.
Hmm. Okay bye. More later.