Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Here's a list of 10 random things that i love or hate.


1. I fall in love with my hands (Forearm included), everytime i complete a task, a tiring one, like writing a long exam or lifting something heavy. I love the idea of being able to do stuff with them. My hands, i.e. Yeah.

2. I hate uncertainty. In my plans, i.e. It annoys me. But yeah, the general uncertainty and vagueness in life, i appreciate. Adds salt to things.

3. I love jeans. I'd wear them all the time if i could. (not really, but just saying yknow).

4. I hate hi-necks. Theyre uncomfortable and weird.

5. I love falling asleep in places other than the bed. Those make the best naps.

6. I hate it when people ask for favors in their weird pleasing manipulative self pitying ways.

7. I love people who appreciate craziness. There's no fun if you're not even a little crazy. Crazy, is important.

8. I hate it when cakes have pineapple slices in them.

9. I love the smell of old stationery.

10. I hate not having anything to watch on tv, while im eating.

4 comments:

Fareed said...

And I hate lists and anything to do with them. But yes crazy is important, wise words.

Anonymous said...

The list explains you really well; 'cute & crazy :p

Tazeen said...

I hate pineapple slices in cakes too! =/

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Hahah they are interesting.