Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pointless junk.

So i wrote in my super secret blog today after long. I was so cheap back then. in 2005. I was 13 wasn't it? Am i excused? Yes i am. I forgive myself for being that person. That stupid wannabee person who wanted to be cool. Funny almost.
Anyway, another blast today. Quite near. Infront of PC. Didn't hear it. Must not be that high power or whatever you'd call it. I was sleeping at that time anyway. And why was i sleeping? I was sleeping, cuz i wasn't in college. I was here, lying in this bed, all sick and sick. You know what i think? I think it was the yellow sauce. I shouldn't even call it sauce. Its only a sorry shitty excuse for real sauce. Its that thing the canteen people spill generously over the weird black fries. That i eat, everyday at college. Ah, so well yeah, maybe some of it is my fault. But it's also my friend Sd's fault. She just told me not to look at it too much, and just eat and enjoy. And that i did. Only to suffer the painful consequences later. I don't know whats up with my system. My neck and shoulders and head hurts! Stomachs better though. Whatev. Gotta call my mom to ask about what tablet to eat, but she wont reply to my text. Or call. Whatev. ARGH.
The net stopped working again. Its just crappy. Real crappy. I'll go to tuition today. After long. Ill go so that i can get myself out of this bed. Must.breathe.fresh.air.
Must!
Aaah, im excited for the new wintery clothes that Bhatti's gonna make for me. Bhatti being who? My Lahore waala darzi ofcourse. OmG my hands are freezing. My nose is pretty cold too. Lol.
I better go now. Ill write more later. Yes i will. Cuz theres nothing else i can think of doing. =]
Yep, thats my life. Nowadays.
Whatev.

Oh and im not gonna read what ive written, for the second time to check if ive made any mistakes of some sort. So.. bear with it.

No comments: