Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

You may know this much.

I woke up late today. I slept well last night. Woke up a number of times to ask s2 to turn the a.c off. Dreamed about moving to another city. Went downstairs. Mom asked me to sit with her and told me about thoughts that didn't let her sleep last night. Had an unhealthy breakfast. Some chicken bakery stuff and a big chunk of cake. With four sips of tea.

It's 2 pm now and mom was supposed to take me with her for some chores but the car is busy elsewhere so I guess we won't be doing that now. I wish I had a personal yoga instructor who would wake me up at 6 am every morning and force me to do yoga.

I'm supposed to take N out for her birthday today. We are going to try sushi. Her friends will surprise her there. I hope everything goes well.

S1just got home from work and she took me by the hand and said she needs to have a discussion with me. Work stuff. Me and my sisters are funny. Our spirits are too wild. Too restless. Me and mom were talking the other day and she let out a deep sigh and said 'ive realised that meri teeno betiyan baaghi hain.' That made me laugh and I said well, isn't that a good thing?

So the surprise went well. We all went to this sushi place and none of us had tried it before and I went with good hopes but ...Ekh. They say it's an acquired taste but I do not want to acquire this taste thankyouverymuch. I am not very social around some people and I always get the feeling that Ns friends don't like me much because I'm quiet and boring but today wasn't that bad. Actually I had a good time. I came home a little late and mom didn't mind and we sat and talked for a bit. Then V asked me if we could talk so she called me up and we talked for over an hour on the phone talking about the time we lived in the New city and how we want to one day work and live in THE city and travel the whole world. Ah. Dreams.

 It is now 3 a.m and I am not sleepy. S2 said lets wake up at 6 am and go for a jog but I don't think we will be doing that. Everyone Is asleep. Its just me now.

It is now 4 a.m.

2 comments:

divdeswar! said...

What's 'Baaghi '?

The Me. said...

Rebellious. Haha.