Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Recap - 1

It's almost mid January. Days have been interesting. There's been some good. And some not so good stuff. Let us start with the good.

The good:

A LOT of hanging out with people. Crazy all nighters, bbq, bonfire, taboo, music, late night ice cream and laughter. Lots of laughter.

Lighter college routine. I only take the important classes. And the rest of the time, I sleep and relax.

I made a Do's and Don'ts list with a friend for the new year, and so far I've been sticking to most of it. YAY me!

Amazing freezing cold winters. Long walks at night with good music. Exhilarating.

I am mooost probably getting my own room at the hostel this year. YEAH!

EVERYBODY loves my blingy shirt. And Sherlock is back.

I'm reading regularly.


The not so good:

College continues to suck. College life, in general is as flat as..what's the flattest thing ever? Well whatever it is. It's probably less flat than my college life. As soon as i wake up, the first thing i think about is how long it'll be till i come back from college. And THAT, my friends, is the unhealthiest thing in my life right now.

I don't have boots. And I'm short on money. And it's only the mid of the month. WTH.

Eating healthy is hard. And impossible. That bit is not going very well.

Have not been able to get over a lot of my fears. And still remain as mentally disconnected with people as ever. *sigh*



Hmm. That is about it i guess. I think i'll be doing more of these lists. They'll help me gain some perspective.
Okay then. My sandwich is here.
Toodles!


3 comments:

Zeba said...

Hope the good stays good and the bad fades away. :)

Cybil A. said...

its good to see that there is more *good stuff* than the *not so good stuff*. :)

The Me. said...

Zeba: Oh yes please.

sadia: Yes, I guess. (: