Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Bullets 13.

Elections came and went. Will not talk about them here though. That is all that everybody, including me has been talking about since the past i don't know how many months. I don't think that's bad. It's about the future of this country and everybody should be talking about it. I just don't want to do it here. Not on my cute blog where i talk about useless things.

I have realised that i need to let go of this compulsive picture taking habit of mine. Whenever something important happens, i make sure to take a picture of it. Whenever i'm happy, i take a picture of my surroundings. Whenever i eat something amazing, i take a picture. To somehow save the moment in some way. I don't upload these on facebook or anything. I just keep them. So that when i look back at them, i can revisit whatever i felt back then. But it has become a compulsion and that is not good. So i'm going to try and lose the habit.

I have also realised that I don't like Robbie Williams. He's too weird. I mean, I liked him in Good Will Hunting but that's it. Oh, i liked him in Dead Poet's Society too. But yeah. That's it. Actually I like him in nice sober roles. But when he tries to be funny, he's annoying. He should know that.

Wanderlust: a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world.
My middle name is wanderlust.

My face is growing fatter day by day. MUST CONTROL. MUST CHEW GUM. Must stop eating all the delicious mamafood that mom's making me while i'm home. Parathas and french toast and biryani and whatnot.

I'm sleepy. I will go read some blogs now. People don't write much. It's annoying. I want new posts on my dashboard every morning okay?? Okay.
Bye.





3 comments:

Kashaf A. said...

I am not going to believe that you are taking pictures until you post them over here.

Remember the time you used to post a lot of pictures on your blog, like two years back? I miss that.

The Me. said...

:O You have been reading my blog from that long? Yes I used to post a lot of pictures. Don't know why i stopped.
But since i liked your comment, I will post some random pictures soon. :D

FYF said...

YOU MUST NOT STOP EATING MAMAFOOD!!