Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rehab.

Coffee always makes me want to blog. Coffee, and a good song.
Its 5 am. I plan on staying up for another 5 hours. Need to study.

I'm on a self rehabilitation project. That includes sleeping less, eating less, more coffee, getting back in touch with myself, less texting, studying more, helping mom with chores, wanting less, being less lazy and less selfish.

Today was Day 1. Not bad. What helps me, is the fact that I've accepted that it's going to be hard in the beginning. It's going to be hard breaking my stupid habits at first, but it's going to get easier along the way. Soon, good habits will replace bad habits. And I shall become a better person. In time.

s1's not well. Me and s2 can't stop making fun of her. It's fun being mean.

I am at war with Biochemistry.

A girl's profile picture on facebook said 'Bride to be'. I don't even..uhh.

kbye.

2 comments:

A. Zahra said...

Wow, sounds like a plan. I need a rehab of my own, too.
"Bride to be" Ugh. Seriously.

Morpheus said...

Yeah, you guys were MEAN! =[