Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Smells like morning.

8:39 a.m.
I had to be up at 7 am. But here i am, still in bed. Super sleepy. Have to study. Stupid me. My eyelids are superheavy. Cant open them, sorry.
Summers are here btw. I slept with the fan on last night. Felt good. I havent smelt summers in the air yet though. That is yet to come.
You know what? I love the sense of Smell. I mean, its so under rated. But i love it. Different smells remind me of different things. They bring memories back. And sometimes a place smells like something particular and eventhough at times i cant fully remember what it is, it still makes me feel a particular emotion, and its awesome. Smells and memories go together, believe me. I could go on and on trying to explain it, but whatev, im not too good at that -.- . So just try, and understand on your own. And appreciate your sense of smell more. Thankyou. :p
Anyway. I have two roommates now! And i'm gonna be mentioning stuff about them so i thought its time, i bring them in. Ill call them r1 and r2. Haha. Yay! But anyway, they're both niiice. They're nice people. I had flu that day and r2 made hot tea for me. I really like them so far. Our tastes don't match, but whatev, i can compromise on that cant i? I can.
It was s2's birthday yesterday. We had fun. I miss posting random pictures of everything. :/ !
I gotta study anatomy now. ARGH.
Okay bye. :)
time: 8.57 a.m.

P.s. Writing this blogpost woke me up. I love my blog.

1 comment:

Tazeen said...

Aww. I can't help but think how adorable you sound in each post. :D

The summers are here too but I don't know why I've put on a sweater today. Denial?