Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Just gratitude things.

Things I am grateful for today:

To be able to have a self care day. Stayed in bed with an achy body. Had breakfast served to me. Egg, toasty toast, butter croissant with some peanut butter and some wake-me-up coffee. Watched downton abbey with it.

I did my Friday prayer. 

s1 gave me some surprise money for an impulse foundation purchase I made. 

Laughter that made my back hurt, with s2 last night. 

This quiet evening. The promise of winter. And my 'Digest' green tea. 

The new journal that i bought.

My privilege. 


4 comments:

Rajesh said...

Ah! The little things, strewn across finite time stamps :) Best of luck with the new journal.

Rija Yousuf said...

I just came to say hello, after a long, long time.

Hello :) and so nice to see you're still here.

The Me. said...

Thanks it's so pretty :D

The Me. said...

Yooooo. Glad to see an OG. 🙃
And glad you checked in here. What a nice surprise.