Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Yellow flicker beat.

Hmm. I guess it has been a while. Who has had the time? Well it isn't about the time. It's about the mindset. Oh God, I've had the shittiest most stressful exam month. Absolutely dreadful. Multiple meltdowns. Unhealthy routine. Oceans of caffeine. No sleep. And what not. It's still not over but I've got some time off. And I'm going to relax the shit out of myself. Yes i will!

There is a lot going on in my head. A lot of it that i would like to write about, in some way at least. But i don't even know where to begin and how to contain it in words. Maybe with time. Bit by bit.

I'm obsessed with Comfortably Numb these days. I'm listening to a lot of old music nowadays. Feels good. s1 said she was in a weird mood. So i sang along a backstreet boys song and sent her a voice clip of it. That was fun.

My forearms hurt when I am really exhausted. Head, forearms and upper back.

I'll write more later. Right now, I'm going to finish watching Camp Xray. 

No comments: