- I like Maggie's Chicken flavor so much more than Knorr's.
- I like my new black pumps.
- Suffered a major Sneeze attack today. It exhausted me. I think I'm going to end up taking an anti-allergic everyday.
- I have come to like Nokia e72, which I'm using until i get a new phone. Its nice.
- I somehow feel like if i were to put my eyeball in my mouth, it would taste sour.
- A huge fat cat climbed on my back while i was napping early this morning. I accidentally left the door open. Traumatized me, it did.
- I need a pretty skin for my laptop asap.
- I also want a box of chocolates. One that has all sorts of fancy chocolates with fancy names and descriptions in it.
- I'm watching V for Vendetta again.
- I must confess that I am a little addicted to caffeine.
- I named one of my friends Kevin today. After the huge bird, from the movie Up.
- I'm sleepy. Should I have coffee? I need to make Histology diagrams AND study Anatomy. -_-
- I'm trying to minimize the hours of sleep i get daily.
- I didn't study anything today.
- I just talked to N for more than an hour. Felt good.
- I'm very hungry, and dying to eat a cheese sandwich. But we're out of bread. Kill me. There's nothing to eat.
- I borrowed bread from a friend downstairs and had the cheese sandwich. Except that the bread was brawn bread. And it tasted weird. But at least I'm full.
- I made half of my histo diagram, I'll draw the rest during lectures tomorrow.
- I'm still watching V for Vendetta. Beauty, is what that movie is.
- Its 2 a.m. I shall sleep soon.
- And that is all for today.
- Also, Ive decided..whenever I'm going to do a post like this, I'm going to title it as Bullets. Because thinking of post titles is a pain. Okaybye.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Saturday, April 14, 2012
I am astonished at my inability to concentrate on my test syllabus for more than 10 seconds. I am astonished. And a little depressed. I had no distractions today. I watched two episodes of Downton, i had a huge mug of coffee, i showered, i was alone at home. No distractions. Had only my book by my side. Yet. I could not study. I read two lines. And then started thinking about the randomest of things. About what stationery i had to pack with me. Which friends I had lost touch with. Which perfume my mom was buying for me today. What drivers still needed to be installed on my laptop. I thought of everything, except Physiology. I tried reading out loud, i tried motivating myself. I tried to just go through the text at least once. But i couldn't. There was always something more important on my mind. Or more interesting. So i decided to just lie back, and think thoroughly about everything that was on my mind. So i could study in peace later. Ha. As if. But I did it anyway. I lied down on my back like a dead person and closed my eyes...and fell asleep. Win. -___- I woke up an hour later. Thought about more trivial matters. Whatsapped with a couple of friends. And then everybody came back home from shopping. Now that I've seen whatever they bought, I'm waiting for the Chinese to get here because I'm starving at the moment. s1 brought movies. I think we're going to watch New Year's Eve tonight. I have zero expectations from that movie. But oh well. That's what being on holiday means right? Staying up late, wasting time, watching shitty movies, eating till you want to puke and sleeping till your head hurts. I think I've gone off topic. Ah. I can't study. I haven't studied. I am deliberately ruining any chance of passing this test. I need to pass this test. BUT I CAN'T MAKE MYSELF STUDY. I haven't studied at all this year. Second year, that is. I just haven't. I've managed to pass my tests, but I haven't given any real time to studying. Haven't properly studied for a single test. Not one. What is wrong with me? =] Okay bye. I've whined enough for the day. P.s. The entire time I was writing this post, Linsdey Stirling's Crystallize kept playing in my head. Just saying.
Monday, April 9, 2012
Oh God, I love Downton Abbey. I love it love it. I'm a sucker for period dramas. :'] Oh, and I spent an hour or two up on my terrace today. The usual. Rain, coffee, music, sky, thoughts. Felt amazing. I should be spending time with mom and dad right now, but i can't stop watching Downton Abbey. So okay bye. Funny. Dad just came and asked me to make him some coffee. As usual. Hah. Cute.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
I'm in a good mood this morning. Slept after three in the morning. Yesterday was a goood day. Tiring, but fun. S1's in town. We went out for lunch, got a haircut, that i'm really happy with, bought a set of dominoes, played with that set, attempted to install windows 7(unsuccefully) twice on my new laptop, stayed up till late to drop off someone to the airport. Came back and slept. Woke up today, packed some of my things, had left over prawns and strawberries for breakfast and now i'm on my way to college.
New happy song: Drive by - Train.
New happy song: Drive by - Train.